New South Wales Australia is not a bad place to live right now, but it has been moving into the WOKE side of life for sometime. Here is a few sentences from the WOKE Minister for Health of NSW.
‘The resilience, vibrancy, love and pride of LGBTIQ+ people in New South Wales, has long been a characteristic of the rich fabric of our State.
The NSW Government is firmly committed to celebrating and strengthening diversity, inclusion and belonging, as core to a safe, harmonious and prosperous community for all.’ https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/lgbtiq-health/Publications/lgbtiq-health-strategy.pdf
I wrote my local member concerning this push for the sodomite lifestyle and if I hear back I will publish his reply on this blog. Here’s my email:
‘Dear Mr. Saunders,
I know you receive a large amount of emails but I would appreciate your answering the following.
1. Do you see the following as discrimination by the NSW government based on one’s sexual orientation etc?
“A new Health Centre to care for and support LGBTQ people to improve their health will be established by ACON as part of the first NSW LGBTIQ+ Health Strategy unveiled today.
The Centre will deliver primary care and GP, mental health, sexual health and cancer screening services for sexuality and gender diverse people across NSW. The NSW Government will invest $4.2m towards the Health Centre’s establishment, which will be led by ACON, NSW’s leading HIV and LGBTQ health organisation. Funding for the Health Centre is among other key initiatives announced today by the NSW Government, with the release of the NSW LGBTIQ+ Health Strategy. As well as the Health Centre, the NSW Government will also provide support for specialist health services for trans and gender diverse young people and provide investment to kickstart local education and training initiatives. In total, the government is investing $12 million in support of the Strategy.’ Latest News
2. NSW fired people in the police and ambulance service that would not take the Covid shot! Was that health discrimination ? Do you believe that was the right action and if so explain!
3. Do you agree with the following?
‘The NSW LGBTIQ+ Health Strategy marks a significant commitment in the history of the NSW Health system. This strategy provides direction to all NSW Health organisations and staff, so that collectively we can deliver the best care to LGBTIQ+ people and work with them to achieve optimal health and wellbeing. This includes the health, wellbeing and safety of our health staff who are LGBTIQ+.
The Strategy’s vision is for LGBTIQ+ people in NSW to receive high quality, safe, inclusive and responsive healthcare that delivers outcomes that matter to them. The strategic priorities for our system over the next five years are:
- Deliver high quality, safe, inclusive and responsive care
- Respond to the health needs of transgender and gender diverse people in NSW
- Respond to the health needs of intersex people in NSW
- Capturing data on sexuality, gender and intersex variations at the point-of-care and population level’ https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/lgbtiq-health/Pages/lgbtiq-health-strategy.aspx How is this not discrimination toward those who do not identify as LGBTQI+? Why is this sexual lifestyle protected (this lifestyle carries many sexual transmissible diseases) but someone that doesn’t get the Covid shot they may lose their job etc! Why?
- Is this LGBTQI+ group receiving preferential health treatment from the NSW government due to their sex lives and if so, why?
- Is the sexual lifestyle of the LGBTQI+ people any less or more dangerous to non LGBTQI+ people (for instance HIV, AIDS, and now the monkeypox) than those who do not receive the Covid shot for personal reasons?
Thank you for your time. I look forward to reading your response to these questions as my local state member.’