‘Those who value individual liberty and individualism over collectivism must pursue political and economic power if they hope to protect freedom, author and freedom movement godfather G. Edward Griffin in this interview with The New American magazine’s Alex Newman at the Red Pill Expo. Griffin, who just turned 90, has been studying these questions for many decades, and he has concluded that there is no other solution. He used the analogy of guns: Guns are dangerous, but not having guns is even more dangerous. Much can be learned from the existing U.S. Constitution, and enemies of freedom have shown where the “cracks” were so that those areas can eventually be fixed. At the same time, Ed emphasized the need for a global freedom movement across cultures and ethnic divides. Griffin is optimistic that the current threats to liberty around the world from COVID and more will give way to good things. Finally, Ed shares some insight into how to remain healthy and sharp into old age.’https://rumble.com/vpqr5e-love-liberty-seek-power-says-ed-griffin.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The+New+American&ep=2
Not surprisingly, ‘Facebook, Twitter and other big tech companies actually want standardized Internet speech regulations. In fact, Facebook has been spending millions of dollars on ads that openly call for more government regulation of speech on the Internet. You can view an example of what I am talking about right here. At first glance, it may seem odd that Facebook wants more government regulation of the tech industry, but it actually makes perfect sense. If the federal government is the one making the rules, Facebook and the other big tech companies can legally censor you into oblivion without ever having to worry about any legal consequences. And then because all other social media platforms in existence will have to follow the exact same rules, there will be nowhere else for you to turn. There won’t be any “free speech alternatives” to Facebook and Twitter, because all of those “alternatives” will be forced to apply the same speech standards that Facebook and Twitter and applying.’http://endoftheamericandream.com/
‘One does not wish to join the pandemic of viral fear whipped up by our political leaders, collusive medical “experts,” and the grossly irresponsible and programmatically ignorant media conglomerate. And yet, there is good reason to fear being inscribed in the category of “the unvaccinated”—the New Jews at risk of disenfranchisement and worse in the increasingly fascist temper of the times.
From my perspective, this is not a frivolous analogy. Growing up Jewish in a small town in the north of Quebec under the sway of an ultramontane clergy, I know what it is to be publicly mocked, prohibited as an undesirable from entering certain local establishments, and fighting my way out of ambushes when walking to school. I am familiar with epithets like maudit Juif (damned Jew), which I heard so frequently that for some time I thought it was one word, mauditjuif—which in effect it was.
Now, as a member of the tribe of the unvaccinated, I sense once again that primal fear of exclusion and imminent violence. As I wrote in an earlier article for PJ Media, my wife and I are under virtual house arrest, prevented from crossing our provincial borders, forbidden to attend a wide range of public activities and venues, including movie theaters, plays, sporting events, gyms, swimming pools, night clubs, concerts, conferences, and university seminars, or to dine in restaurants. I am back in the Quebec of my youth. We are still permitted to walk abroad and to visit the supermarket (masked), but how long these sparse exemptions will last is an open question.
Public intellectual and author Charles Eisenstein has written an extraordinary essay, Mob Morality and the Unvaxxed, in which he anatomizes the ancient narrative of blood libel, of removing pollution from the body social. “There can be little doubt,” he writes, “that some kind of totalitarian program is well underway,” shrewdly conscripting a public that wishes above everything to belong to a pervasive consensus while consigning a portion of the population to a social leprosarium. When corrupt forces hijack group norms, values, rituals, and taboos “through propaganda and the control of information, these good folks can become instruments of totalitarian control.” A form of “violent unanimity” is created, targeting “the heretics of our time: the anti-vaxxers…ideal candidates for scapegoating,” in this way “investing a pariah subclass with the symbology of pollution.”
This is what is now happening in the current cultural context. We may be observing a kind of ethnic purge in the making, for “this primal mob energy can be harnessed toward fascistic political ends.” When politicians get a savor of unlimited and incontestable power, most cannot withstand the allure. It is the devil’s offer to Christ on the domestic plane, and they have neither the character nor the moral fortitude to resist the temptation. The state then proceeds to forge an alliance with the corporate world to enhance its control of the public atrium, knowing that corporations will assist the government in refusing service to medical dissidents. Given the symbiosis between political power and corporate enterprise, we have the core definition of fascism. The issue is complex and hotly contested, but state corporatism remains the crux and organizing principle of the movement, as Paul Gottfried’s excellent Fascism: The Career of a Concept makes clear.
Meanwhile, the multitudes are mobilized and confirmed in their weakness for the comforts of righteous proxy, completing the political trifecta. It is a human-all-too-human phenomenon. The meld between state, business and populace explains why we now find ourselves living in what has come to resemble a fascist collective, a police state in all but name seizing on the COVID event to justify the arrogation of collective authority. As editor Paula Bolyard writes in PJ Media, “The Great American Nervous Breakdown has captured the hearts and minds of a once-sane nation and turned it into a fascist regime in a matter of months.” The same atrocity applies to other Western nations, particularly Canada and Australia. The vaccine passports become the “papers” we are commanded to show in order to demonstrate our ritual purity as loyal denizens of the state.
The vaccine passport is in many places now pretty well a fait accompli. But there is surely more to come. “Imagine needing to go shopping, drive a car, or exit your home,” Eisenstein muses, “The flimsiest pretext will suffice once the ancient template of sacrificial victim, the repository of pollution, has been established.” It appears that a new tyranny, grounded in an act of social cleansing, is in process of announcing itself.
Is there a silver lining in a very dark cloud? As the vaccines become ever more problematic, as new variants continue to emerge accompanied by an endless supply of enforced booster shots, as adverse events continue to mount, as the CDC expediently changes its definition of “vaccination” to account for its perceived inadequacy as a reliable COVID suppressant, and as the vaccinated are shown to be increasingly prone to “breakthroughs” irrespective of disclaimers and despite the enormous proportion of vaccinated individuals, will it gradually begin to dawn on a pharmagandized people that something is genuinely amiss? Will it become evident that guilt can no longer be logically assigned to the minority of “hesitant” and “resistant” when those supposedly immune amount to 70-90 percent of numerous national populations? Will people see through the rite of excommunication we are now witnessing?
And if not, one wonders if a secular version of the Benedict Option is somehow feasible. Will the exiled community of the unvaccinated build a viable alternative to the prevalent cultural hegemony and “construct a resilient counterculture,” to quote Rod Dreher in his seminal book The Benedict Option? Will small “monastic” communities of the independent-minded, local or individually dispersed like flares of reason, spring into existence? Is “going Galt,” as Ayn Rand put it in Atlas Shrugged, a rational option, recognizing that one is being punished not for one’s vices but for one’s virtues and resisting the urge to submit to ideological pressure, even if necessary by isolating oneself voluntarily?
Perhaps the north of Alberta would serve. As “cancelled” Calgary radio celebrity Danielle Smith advises, “You should probably move to a small town…If you are going to be trapped anywhere, Alberta is the best place in the world to be trapped. We have the mountains, arable land for food, abundant energy. When the weight of all this social division reaches the end of its natural life, we will be in the best position to rebuild.” One may speculate.
Finally, we may ask—to adapt the medieval canard against Jews—who is really “poisoning the wells”? The unvaccinated, who are building up natural immunity, or the proponents of an untested, gene therapy injection whose ingredients have not been publicly revealed, which comes with no attendant, legally required product warning, and which has been vigorously contested by a veritable host of medical practitioners and scientists with impeccable credentials? Who are the saved and who are the damned?
This may well be the central issue.’https://pjmedia.com/columns/david-solway-2/2021/09/15/reason-to-fear-a-vaccine-mandate-n1479015?utm_source=pjmedia&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=&bcid=08b5a1e2f2263b83e918fb56d7a12a3e&recip=26169367
Monica Smit began the https://www.reignitedemocracyaustralia.com.au/ and has been a thorn in the side for the Victorian State Government ever since. Well, the latest news of her incarceration by the Victorian Government is that it she ‘….appears to have made $50,000 a day sitting in a cell on remand after refusing to sign off on her own release on bail.
Reality TV wannabe turned anti-vaxxer and activist Monica Smit was successful in a bail application last week but in a spectacular twist she refused to sign an undertaking to follow the strict conditions.
The 33-year-old from Pakenham has been charged with two counts of incitement and three counts of breaching the chief health officer’s directions.
She is alleged to have encouraged people to attend illegal protests held in Melbourne on August 11 and August 21 during Victoria’s sixth lockdown by authoring and transmitting posts on the encrypted Telegram app.
Monica Smit has been fundraising to help pay for legal costs. Picture: Mark Wilson
Shortly after Ms Smit refused to sign her release document, her partner Morgan Jonas – also an anti-lockdown activist and vocal critic of Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews – launched a crowd fundraiser for her legal defence.
The crowd funding web page states that all money raised would be used to fight the charges.
The crowd sourcing campaign showed it had raised $247,000 in just five days despite some of Ms Smit’s legal team working pro-Bono.’https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/australia/victoria-covid-news-live-cases-lockdown-restrictions-and-vaccinations/news-story/b0bdf18ba523464b1e53249f525e9e16
I do not personally know this man but came across his YouTube channel accidently. I am not sure what brought this police invasion into his home but he handled it, I think, pretty good. The police here in New South Wales have gone Nazi as far as I can see. What’s next for the average Joe that is just going about his daily life? These Wuhan Flu Nazi Police actions are a precursor to much more invasion into the lives of the citizens in the very near future.
Here in Australia the politicians continue to push fear of the Wuhan virus with lockdowns and threat of mandatory vaccinations! However, ‘Now that we have had 18 months to “slow the spread” it is time to take stock of the pandemic. We have learned many good things that the media and our pandemic managers rarely report. Most fundamentally, we do not need to be afraid of COVID-19 anymore. The media and some government health authorities are still pushing hysteria and fear, but that should not prevail. Let’s look at the good news that can calm our fears about COVID-19. There’ll be time at a later date to look at the bad and the ugly of the resolving pandemic.
1) Globally, the survival rate for COVID-19 is 99.8%. Under the age of 70, the survival rate for COVID-19 is 99.97%. This is on par with many influenza seasons. Americans younger than 70 do not have to fear COVID-19 any more than influenza and we know how to protect the elderly.
2) Herd immunity for the alpha strain is here. Sixty-seven percent of the American population have had at least one COVID-19 vaccination. The official number of cases is about 10% of the population, but several antibody studies show that the percentage of those with natural immunity is 4-6 times higher. Dr. Marty Makary, a Johns Hopkins professor, estimates that 80-85% of the population is immune from natural immunity and vaccination. Those who deny this must explain how cases and deaths started to decline in January way before there was a significant vaccine effort. COVID-19 will not go away. Instead, we are transitioning now from a pandemic to endemic status and, indeed, some eminent virologists say vaccinating in the middle of a pandemic is making herd immunity more difficult to obtain through the creation of variants.
3) The average age of death from COVID is 78. The average life expectancy in America is 78. This is not to say, “Don’t worry, only old people are dying of COVID-19.” However, this fact should direct and inform our policies to protect the elderly especially. Children and those under age 70 are at much lower risk.
4) Early outpatient treatment should be adopted immediately for COVID-19. Hydroxychloroquine works. Ivermectin works. It has been estimated 85% of COVID-19 deaths could have been prevented were these medicines used early. America’s Frontline Doctors have an excellent compilation of research. The cost of these treatments is $1/day. A new IV treatment, REGEN-COV, has been approved for early use in COVID-19. Don’t wait to see if you will get sick. Treat early.
5) Children are safe from COVID-19 and don’t spread the virus either. A study in the UK showed that the survival rate in children is 99.995%. In the U.S. 335 children have died since the start of the pandemic. A study done by Johns Hopkins and FAIR Health showed that all of the children that died from April 2020 to August 2020 had immune problems or were chronically ill. In that period not one healthy child died. Children have more chance of dying in a car wreck, unintentional drug overdose, or influenza than from COVID-19. Vaccination for healthy children is not needed.
6) Sweden did not have a lockdown or mask mandate and did better with cases and deaths than many countries. Lockdown did not work and had serious cultural and economic side effects. There is ample literature now to show that masks, as we are using them, do not work.
7) Persons who have had COVID-19 infection have a robust and long-lasting immunity. This immunity also is likely to protect against variants. As evidence continues to accumulate that the new mRNA vaccines are neither as effective nor safe as advertised, I would advise not getting the vaccine on top of your natural immunity if you had the COVID-19 infection.
8) There is very little, if any, spread of COVID-19 from asymptomatic persons. This lie was spread early to maximize fear of this new virus. COVID-19 is like other respiratory viral infections—you catch it from being around someone who has symptoms. Like other viral infections, if you are sick stay home, quarantine yourself, and treat yourself. We do not need to quarantine the asymptomatic healthy.
9) The death rate nationally for COVID-19 has been going down since January. Breathless “news” reporters talk about cases, hospital occupation, and contagiousness but never mention the death decline. There has been a small uptick in deaths in some areas over the last week, but not anywhere close to last winter. (There will be some variations in the death rate as we transition to endemic status)
10) The Delta variant is acting like a typical historical virus variant. Typically, variants happen all the time and are more contagious but less deadly. Initial reports show that this is likely true with Delta. A UK report states the Delta variant is likely 20 times less deadly than the alpha strain, but that more data needs to be collected. The media constantly mentions that delta is more contagious which is also true. Other Greek variants are likely to behave in the same fashion.
We do not need to be afraid of COVID-19 anymore. Let’s begin to end the hysteria and fear. The worst is over and we are transitioning to endemic status which means a low level of cases and deaths.
We will have many fewer deaths if we start to treat the infection early now with the available outpatient treatments. We should resist further attempts at lockdowns and mask mandates as neither worked. We know exactly whom to protect—the elderly and those with chronic health problems. That’s where we should concentrate our energies.
Thankfully, children have very little risk and do not need masks at school or vaccinations. Variants will come but will not send us back into a situation like last year.
Can our pandemic managers take some of this useful information and transform it into helpful public health policies from this point forward? Or is there another agenda behind unending hysteria, fear, and the constant push for 100% vaccination? That remains to be seen. For now, let’s celebrate the good news.’https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/08/the_good_newsa_covid19_update.html
Between Covid and Climate Change the world is in BIG TROUBLE! NOT!!!! The truth is the earth isn’t getting worse but the people are! You see, these same ‘people’ try to make it out that there are more than two genders so that tells us a lot about these people. Now, when the world does go into a real climate change men blame God such as we read in Revelation 16:8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. 9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
‘Like all qualified medical doctors who have told the truth about covid-19, Dr Vernon Coleman has been repeatedly lied about and libelled on the internet and in the mainstream media. In March 2020, after studying the covid death figures and comparing the death statistics in the UK to that of previous years, Dr Coleman said that the threat of covid-19 had been wildly exaggerated and that there was no pandemic. In that first video, he warned that the pandemic fraud (or hoax) would result in the deaths of many old people (which it did), the introduction of mandatory vaccinations (which appears to be happening) and the disappearance of cash (now a serious threat). As a result of his video, his Wikipedia page was deliberately and dramatically changed by government employees and used to ‘monster’ him. All his lifetime achievements were removed. Without any evidence or justification he was, among other things, labelled a ‘conspiracy theorist’ and said to be ‘widely discredited’. Google, which works with Wikipedia, reproduced the lies in an attempt to discredit him, so that nobody would believe his warnings.’ https://www.vernoncoleman.com/index.htm