Proverbs 14:34 “Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.”
The BIG DAY is over and the Occupier has won another four years. As someone said the difference between the two major party candidates was whether one desired to be hung or be shot. I personally do not believe there was much between the two either except I know from the past where the Occupier stands.
Well, what can the American people expect in the Occupier’s next four years? The Occupier has already shown by his first four years that Proverbs 14: 34 doesn’t mean anything to him personally. Here is what I think is in store for the American people in these next four years.
- The Occupier has already come out in support for same sex marriage. His support for this immorality has only advanced the cause of the sodomite crowd with Maine and Maryland having just voted approving same sex unions. This movement will only gain more momentum under this administration!
- The Occupier will weaken the United States military even more with a smaller budget each year.
- The Occupier will divvy out more taxpayer dollars for Planned Parenthood and the killing of the innocents. While whites and blacks rush to kill their unborn the Muslim population will increase.
- The Occupier will continue to give and probably increase taxpayer’s dollars for the socialist agenda of PBS and rich Big Bird.
- The Occupier will push for more gun control as he knows an armed people are a more secure people and a threat.
- The Occupier will continue to limit oil drilling which means more dependence on the Arab nations and higher prices at the pump.
- The Occupier will continue to throw taxpayer dollars down the hole of Green Energy.
- The Occupier will have American troops more involved on the ground in the affairs of other nations; especially the Islamic nations supposedly moving toward a false democracy.
- The Occupier will continue the cold shoulder with Israel.
- The Occupier will surrender more freedoms of he American people to the United Nations.
- The Occupier will in some way limit the freedom of speech that the American people now have using the Internet.
- The Occupier will restrict religious freedom and speech especially that of Bible believing Christians.
- The Occupier will push harder for higher taxes on the rich but at the same time he and his cronies will become even richer.
- The Occupier will make it harder for true Bible Christian to attend public schools and universites without leaving their faith at the door.
- The Occupier will use his executive powers to intrude more and more into the average American’s daily life.
- The Occupier’s ill thought out health care will mean higher insurance premiums without any real benefit.
- The Occupier will make it harder for small businesses to stay afloat.
- The Occupier will throw more taxpayer dollars down more bottomless holes seeking to stimulate an economy going south.
- The Occupier will make sure that terrorist attacks committed by Islamists on US soil will be classified as work place violence or something equivalent.
These are just nineteen possibilities that will or may come to fruition under this man in the next four years. However, “…the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish” Psalm 1: 6.