Posted in: Communism. Tagged: Australia, Bible, Christianity, Faith, gays, Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/YouTube, Karl Marx, Klaus Schwab, Life, Marx, Marxism, Marxism/Communism, Marxist, Marxist/Communist/Socialist, Marxists, Netherlands, News, Political, Politics, religion, Socialism, Sodomites, truth, Twitter, USA, WEF, World Economic Forum. Leave a comment
‘A video emerged this week from the Dutch city of Almelo, where a supermarket named Picnic where a fire scorched through the store and it was laid to ruins.
Rebel News arrived at the scene of the fire the following day to check it out.
It just so happens that Picnic is, in fact, a supermarket brand funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and uses electric vehicles to drop off groceries to customers.
Christianne van der Wal-Zeggelink, the Dutch minister for nature and nitrogen, is married to Piet van der Wal, an heir to the fortune of another supermarket chain, Boni. Boni is one of a group of four big investors in the Picnic franchise.
The van der Wal family was part of a group of investors who in 2015 and 2019 generated €450 million for the Picnic operation, along with funding from Gates. In the end, buying from Boni or ordering online from Picnic is effectively the same thing.
The current owner and CEO of Picnic is a man named Michiel Mueller. Mueller is a Dutch entrepreneur, climate change activist and self-described visionary who intends to “change the entire food system [and] eliminate waste” to be in line with the United Nations’ Agenda 2030 and Sustainable Development Goals.
Sales from Picnic or Boni could, in theory, directly be increasing the wealth of van der Wal-Zeggelink. Gates also profits off Picnic, given the store also sells the food gates promotes.
While it seems like the dots start to align in a potentially suspicious manner, in this instance, the truth of the fire’s origin remains elusive.’https://www.rebelnews.com/dutch_grocery_store_backed_by_gates_foundation_burns_down?
This is what happens when people get hungry. https://youtube.com/shorts/fqzFBoEU9ks?feature=share
- ‘”Those (migrants) who come to seek freedom in France must participate in freedom. Migrants did not come to seek asylum in Saudi Arabia, but in Germany. Why? For security, freedom and prosperity. So they must not come to create a new Afghanistan,” said Algerian writer Kamel Daoud. Right. But it is the European mainstream that is letting them turn our cultural landscape into another Afghanistan.
- The West used to be proud of being the land of the free. European museums, instead, are rapidly submitting to Islamic correctness. The exhibition “Passion for Freedom” at the Mall Gallery in London censored the light box tableaux of a family of toy animals living in an enchanted valley.
- “The Louvre will be dedicating a new section to the artistic heritage of Eastern Christians”, then President Nicholas Sarkozy announced in 2010. But the project was scrapped by the museum’s new management, with the approval of President Hollande’s culture ministry. So today, the Louvre has a section dedicated to Islamic art, but nothing on Eastern Christianity.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10208/europe-afghanistan
You need to read the entre article to see how far these European nations have gone to pacify Islam.
- ‘None of Wilders’s speeches incites violence against anyone; the violence that surrounds him is directed only at him.
- The only person talking about these problems is Geert Wilders. Dutch political leaders and most journalists seemingly prefer to claim that Geert Wilders is the problem; that if he were not there, these problems would not exist.
- What adherents of this view, that the West is guilty, “forget” is that Islam long oppressed the West: Muslim armies conquered Persia, the Christian Byzantine Empire, North Africa and the Middle East, Spain, Greece, Hungary, Serbia and the Balkans, and virtually all of Eastern Europe. The Muslim armies were a constant threat until the marauding Ottoman troops were finally turned away at the Gates of Vienna in 1683.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10179/geert-wilders-suicide-europe
Lest we forget!