Posted in: Music. Tagged: Bethel Church, Bethel Music, Bible, Bible Doctrine, Charismatic, Christ, Christian, Christian Testimony, Christianity, Christians, Devil, Doctrine, Doctrine of Devils, Faith, glorify, God, God Bible, God/Creator, God/Lord, godless, Heaven, Heaven/Hell, Hillsong, Hillsong Music, Jesus Christ, Life, Lord Jesus, Lord Jesus Christ, Music, News, religion, Satan, Satanic, Sound Doctrine, truth, Twitter. Leave a comment
1Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
The following is probably close to the unbelievable truth as Joe and his minions continue to censor conservatives via Big Tech and use the FBI and DOJ to further their Leftist agenda!
- Republicans’ first order of business this coming 118th Congress must be to introduce a legislative firewall between the White House — and its offshoot federal law enforcement agencies such as the Department of Justice and its offshoot, the FBI — and private social media companies.
- The dissemination of news and the facilitation of public discourse is central in any democracy that allows genuine participation on the part of its citizens. Open public dialogue is a “public good”, or something which, like clean air, benefits everyone equally and greatly.
- Providers of public goods are generally regulated under common carriage laws. The Communications Act of 1934, for instance, allowed AT&T to enjoy monopolistic power over the public good it provided: the interconnecting of the American people by way of a unified, national standard for telephone communication.
- In exchange for enjoying monopoly power, and to ensure that public goods truly remain beneficial to the public, special duties or restraints are generally imposed on such companies.
- With companies such as Compuserve and AOL in mind, Congress sought to hand out special liability relief with the idea of promoting two public goods: an internet characterized by a wide dissemination and diversity of ideas; and an incentive system for platforms to create family-friendly environments.
- Unfortunately, in the ensuing case law that has been built up in dealing with Section 230 of the 1996 Communications Decency Act, two giant, related problems have emerged, both involving a misreading of a landmark court decision: Zeran v. AOL.
- The first problem is that what Congress intended when it comes to protecting social media companies from liability tied to defamatory messages posted on their platforms has been greatly expanded and now encompasses virtually any and all decisions regarding “content moderation”, such as removing the accounts of epidemiologists with whom Dr. Anthony Fauci, the FBI, CIA, and possibly other federal agencies, might disagree.
- The second problem is that the “good faith” condition Congress imposed on these companies to ensure against arbitrary or biased content-removal decisions has been completely erased. It is now never applied to social media companies at all.
- Both problems can be traced to a misunderstanding and incomplete reading of Zeran v. AOL.
- As a result, as Michigan State University law professor and former Commerce Department telecom official Adam Candeub writes, “social media platforms are now treated like they’re above the law.”
- Thankfully, this can be easily changed, even at the regulatory level. Non-discrimination policies need not create a “wild west” scenario. To a large extent, people really do not need moderators to curate what they see on social media. They are free to do that themselves.
- Removing the distortive “curators”, editors, “fact-checkers” and middlemen from the information process — and reaching people who previously have been sheltered from diverse opinions — will likely not tear people apart. It might even help to bridge misunderstandings and fill in a few gaps. That, perhaps, is the ultimate public good.https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/19261/big-tech-censorship
The following is from an email received from THE UNSHACKLED https://www.theunshackled.net/?mc_cid=12b9957c94&mc_eid=6e30632a8a which is a website that is worth a look at!
‘A lot has transpired since our last newsletter. All the results of the Victorian state election have been declared. Premier Dan Andrews has retained his Labor Government’s strong majority in the Lower House for a third four-year term. In the Upper House we saw the demise of Fiona Patten and Derryn Hinch’s Justice Party and the rise of the Legalize Cannibas Party winning two seats and along with four Greens giving Dan Andrews a progressive working majority. It was not all bad news with the Teal candidates failing to win any seats and freedom parties the Democratic Labour Party, the Liberal Democrats, and One Nation each winning a seat in the Upper House.
Australia has been rocked by the shooting murder of two Queensland Police officers Matthew Arnold and Rachel McCrow by former teachers Gareth, Stacey and Nathaniel Train in the town of Wieambilla. Neighbor Alan Dare was also murdered by the trio. The Trains were killed by specialist police after a six-hour siege. Because the Trains were anti-police and believed in ‘conspiracy theories’ the media and anti-freedom activists are exploiting this tragedy to demand a government crackdown on those who hold anti-authoritarian views and opposed government tyranny during the pandemic.
Mainstream media journalists continue to lose their minds over the fact that Twitter owner Elon Musk has restored accounts that were banned for so-called covid misinformation and wants Dr Anthony Fauci prosecuted for being complicit in gain of function research in Wuhan. Several journalists have been suspended on Twitter for violating its doxxing policy for publishing real-time flight information about Elon Musk’s private jet.
We’ve seen the downfall of the two Democrat darling Sams. Sam Bankman Fried has finally been arrested in the Bahamas by US authorities charged with fraud over the collapse of his crypto exchange FTX. Gender fluid non-binary US Deputy Assistant Secretary for the Office of Nuclear Energy Sam Brinton has been fired from the Biden Administration after being charged with stealing two women’s baggage from two different airports.
You can view the Unshackled Productions from the past three weeks below. This includes Tim’s News Explosion which you can catch every Monday 8.30pm Melbourne time on the WilmsFront YouTube channel, DLive and Odysee channels. Subscribe to these channels and click the bell to allow notifications to catch every show live.’https://www.theunshackled.net/?mc_cid=12b9957c94&mc_eid=6e30632a8a