‘Joe Biden debates Joe Biden over the border surge. One Joe Biden says “don’t come” to the border while the other Joe Biden demanded that they “surge to the border.” Finally, a third Joe Biden interjects to declare that he has given up on the border by not even bothering to appear there.’ https://rumble.com/veqsj5-joe-biden-vs-joe-biden-on-the-border-surge.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=DUmmie+FUnnies&ep=2
Under Biden/Harris it is only going to get worse!
‘The illegal immigrant population has reached a record 14.451 million in the United States despite border closures and travel bans, and it could jump much higher under President Biden’s pro-immigrant policies, according to a new analysis.
The report shared with Secrets Wednesday said that the population of illegal immigrants increased from 14.3 million last year as many crossed the border expecting to be protected by the Biden plan and others remained after their visas expired.
In its latest tally, the Federation for American Immigration Reform also estimated that the cost of this population to taxpayers is $133.7 billion, up nearly $2 billion from last year.
The states with the highest population of illegal immigrants are California, Texas, Florida, and New York.’https://constitutionalrightspac.com/articles/record-14-45m-illegal-immigrants-in-us-cost-133-7b?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
This is what you in America can expect after January 20th!
‘Guatemalan officials report that approximately 6,500 migrants are on the move from Honduras. The migrants began pushing through the Guatemalan southern border. Their ultimate destination – U.S.A. Guatemala’s immigration spokesman Alejandra Mena told Reuters that there were approximately 6,500 Honduran migrants on the move. Thousands crossed the country’s southern border on Saturday with an ultimate announced destination of the United States. Mena told the news outlet that as many as 3,500 have already pushed through their border into Guatemala. A Honduran police officer said he observed “more or less 5,000 people” walk past his checkpoint.
Guatemalan soldiers blocked part of the caravan at a point a few miles north of where they pushed across the border from Honduras, ABC News stated. Guatemala is aggressively attempting to detain the Honduran migrants and bus them back to their home country. Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei called on Honduran authorities to “contain the mass exit of its inhabitants,” ABC News reported. “The government of Guatemala regrets this violation of national sovereignty and calls on the governments of Central America to take measures to avoid putting their inhabitants at risk amid the health emergency due to the pandemic.”’https://thedailygrind.news/migrant-caravan-in-guatemala-pushes-through-border-from-honduras-heading-to-u-s-a/
China is truly a threat to the free world. The following article is interesting in that according to the article many Chinese are considering immigrating to the West for financial reasons but one might wonder (or at least this blogger does) how many of them would actually be CCP spies?
‘While some affluent Chinese would like to emigrate to escape a perceived harsher environment for private entrepreneurs at home, they are increasingly reluctant to do so – at least in the next few years – because of concern about the coronavirus pandemic in popular destinations abroad, consultants and businesspeople say.
Many are conflicted and feel under pressure given changing rules in China and around the world: move now and risk infection, or delay and risk assets being seized by the government in what is perceived to be a campaign against private businesspeople.It is not uncommon for Chinese entrepreneurs, who have benefited most from the nation’s rapid growth in recent years, to fall foul of the authorities. The high-profile arrest of Chinese entrepreneur Sun Dawu in November and a squeeze on the country’s tech giants has sent chills through some quarters of the business sector, even though the Chinese government has repeated assured the country’s private business owners in recent months that they will be cherished and protected.
“All of a sudden, policies could change in any sector – fintech, financing, energy and entrepreneurship – and we private companies that might be forced to make adjustments,” said Ken Liu, a Zhejiang-based senior executive of a foreign trading firm. “It requires us to rethink the risks in the future for what we own and how to protect it.”
For many wealthy Chinese, the aim is to gain residency in a second country to safeguard family and financial assets, while keeping China as their primary place to live and work. But the pandemic has complicated the calculation.
Wendy Zhao and her husband own properties worth more than 20 million yuan (US$3 million) in Shenzhen, China’s hi-tech hub, and currently disagree over whether to move to New Zealand next year to start a new life.
“Our immigration application was successfully approved, but now I’m worried about the overseas pandemic and feel that only China has done a good job of controlling it,” she said.’https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3116010/chinas-rich-face-million-dollar-question-stay-and-risk-losing?utm_medium=email&utm_source=mailchimp&utm_campaign=enlz-gme_trade_war&utm_content=20210105&tpcc=enlz-us_china_trade_war&MCUID=6ece799d24&MCCampaignID=8f19de1619&MCAccountID=7b1e9e7f8075914aba9cff17f&tc=23
As Chinese business people see the CCP for what it really is those in the West do not!
Australia is a nation proud of its so-called ‘multiculturalism’. There used to be and may still be some who play the game ‘spot an Aussie’. That simply means there are a lot of immigrants here in Australia and especially in the larger cities such as Sydney where ‘spotting’ a dinky dye Aussie is sometimes very hard to do.
Well, anyway, ‘A German man in Dresden, Germany was fired from his job after placing a sign on the bus he drove which read, in German:
“This bus is steered by a German driver.”
A triggered passenger took a photograph of the sign and sent it to the Dresden Transport Company (DVB) through social media, demanding an explanation.
At which point the working man lost his job over such grievous and heinous thought crimes as declaring him to be from Germany, in Germany, and writing it on a piece of paper.
So let me get this straight: it’s totally OK for all the “multicultural” people coming into Germany from the Middle East and North Africa to completely fail to assimilate, to maintain their own language, customs, religion, and sense of respect for the law, and to remain in Germany, supported by German taxpayers.
These people bring strength through diversity.
But a German man, in Germany, is verboten from hanging a simple sign in the bus that he is employed to drive which says he’s German?
“He is no longer on the road and this behaviour will have consequences,” the company responded.’ https://www.teaparty247.org/absurd-german-leftists-are-now-triggered-by-people-being-german/
Congressman Crenshaw is a retired Navy Seal and is now working for the people of Texas in the US Congress. We need more politicians of his caliber.
- ‘The implication is that Muslims too love Jesus — an approach that is bound to attract Christian passers-by (including priests and nuns) if only out of curiosity. But the Jesus of the Qur’an is not the Jesus of the New Testament. For Muslims, he is not the Son of God, not one third of the Trinity, did not die on the cross, was not resurrected after death, and is not God incarnate. He is simply one of a long line of prophets, important — yet inferior to Muhammad.
- “We call them stinking kafir [non-Muslims], dirty. But, of course, akhi [brother], if that’s going to run them away from al-Islam, we don’t say that to them in front of their face.” — Abu Usamah, an imam at the Green Lane Mosque in Birmingham.
- No one loves the kuffaar. No one loves the kuffaar! [unbelievers] … Whether these kuffaar are from the UK, or from the US … We love the people of Islam and we hate the people of the kufr. We hate the kuffaar. Whoever changes his religion from al-Islam to anything else kill him in the Islamic state. — Abu Usamah al-Thahabi, Channel 4 documentary, 2007.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10385/hoodwinking-kuffar
Islam is diametrically opposite Bible Christianity. These poor saps that seek to dialogue with the Devil will be the first on the chopping block. Again, as I wrote yesterday not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists for many years now have claimed that they are Muslims.
What is the answer? There MUST be questions asked of migrating Muslims concerning Sharia and many other Islamic beliefs that are in total opposition to a free society. Even then there is great danger in such a mass migration of Muslims into a free society. May our political leaders get their heads out of the sand and into reality.
- ‘None of Wilders’s speeches incites violence against anyone; the violence that surrounds him is directed only at him.
- The only person talking about these problems is Geert Wilders. Dutch political leaders and most journalists seemingly prefer to claim that Geert Wilders is the problem; that if he were not there, these problems would not exist.
- What adherents of this view, that the West is guilty, “forget” is that Islam long oppressed the West: Muslim armies conquered Persia, the Christian Byzantine Empire, North Africa and the Middle East, Spain, Greece, Hungary, Serbia and the Balkans, and virtually all of Eastern Europe. The Muslim armies were a constant threat until the marauding Ottoman troops were finally turned away at the Gates of Vienna in 1683.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10179/geert-wilders-suicide-europe
Lest we forget!