This is just ONE reason why we homeschooled.
How far do you trust the government? Well, in Australia, ‘The Morrison Government is today launching the world’s first National Children’s Mental Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
The Strategy provides a framework to guide the development of a comprehensive, integrated system of services to maintain and support the mental health and wellbeing of children aged 0-12 and their families.’
‘“To ensure that every child has the opportunity to grow up in a healthy and supportive environment that helps them, and their families and communities, to thrive, we need a mental health and wellbeing system that is well-designed, comprehensive, and nationally consistent.”
“This strategy shows us how, and will be crucial to our current ongoing reform of the mental health and suicide prevention system. It is about ensuring the best for our children at each and every step and I’m honoured to launch it today.”
The Strategy provides a roadmap through coordinated investment and program development to ensure that children aged 0-12 can have all the opportunities for growth and development possible.’
‘“Half of all adult mental health challenges emerge before the age of 14, yet few children below the age of 12 receive professional support. As a nation, we need to acknowledge this and do everything we can to change it. Our Government is committed to the task,” Assistant Minster Coleman said.’
So how much is this going to cost? Well, it’s beyond most family household budgets at ‘…a record $2.3 billion for the National Mental Health and Suicide Prevention Plan aimed at transforming Australia’s mental health system.’https://www.liberal.org.au/latest-news/2021/10/12/australia-launches-worlds-first-childrens-mental-health-and-wellbeing
JUST WATCH SOCIETY AFTER ALL THIS MONEY IS THROWN AT CHILDREN’S MENTAL HEALTH! Will society and the child be better or worse for it?
How much of the news out of China can one really believe? While the West seems to be in a war against the middle class the news out of China is the CCP is seeking to boost its middle class! Whether that’s true or not this article says ‘A critical mission for President Xi Jinping over the next 15 years is likely to be doubling the size of China’s “middle-income” group after Beijing reaches its goal of eliminating absolute poverty next summer, analysts say.
The Communist Party has not specified the target in its 2035 vision – vowing only to “significantly expand the middle income group” – but the message is clear among top policymakers: China must increase its middle class to avoid the middle income trap, where a developing country’s growth stagnates because of structural obstacles that impede development.
Boosting the number of middle-income earners would also help the government implement its new “dual circulation” economic strategy that focuses on developing the domestic market to offset external uncertainty.
Officially about 400 million Chinese are categorised as middle income, which is generally defined by the National Bureau of Statistics as a family of three earning between 100,000 yuan (US$15,200) to 500,000 yuan annually, though the definition is not always consistent.
That represents less than a third of China’s total population. Japan counts two thirds of its population as middle income and the US about a half.
If China were to increase its middle-income population to near 60 per cent, some 800 million people would fall into the category, creating a consumer market larger than the populations of the US and European Union combined, and giving it huge economic leverage on the international stage.’https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3111929/china-looks-boost-middle-class-it-wraps-xi-jinpings-anti?utm_medium=email&utm_source=mailchimp&utm_campaign=enlz-gme_trade_war&utm_content=20201201&tpcc=enlz-us_china_trade_war&MCUID=6ece799d24&MCCampaignID=0d00512114&MCAccountID=7b1e9e7f8075914aba9cff17f&tc=14
Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
When a brother can rise up and kill his own brother and show NO remorse at all, then I guess, the following shouldn’t surprise us!
‘Babies in Ireland may be surviving late-term abortions and being abandoned to die under the nation’s new abortion law, according to a new study.
Published in the journal BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, the study provides a horrific glimpse at how unborn babies are being legally aborted in Ireland.
“In Ireland, several babies have already been born alive after abortion and left to die, admits a new study,” David Quinn, director of The Iona Institute, wrote Tuesday on Twitter. “This will cause absolutely no controversy, no heart-rending national debate, no questioning of what we have wrought.”
Ireland voted to repeal its Eighth Amendment, which granted unborn babies a right to life, in 2018. By the end of 2019, 6,666 unborn babies had been legally aborted in the country. The law allows abortions for any reason up to 12 weeks and without restriction in cases of fatal fetal anomalies.
The study included interviews with 10 Irish doctors who do late-term abortions on unborn babies diagnosed with fatal anomalies. Several described their work as “brutal” and “killing” with one admitting to “stabbing the baby in the heart.” They also expressed concerns about babies surviving abortions and uncertainty about who is supposed to care for the babies when they do.’https://www.lifenews.com/2020/11/19/in-ireland-babies-are-being-born-alive-after-abortion-and-left-to-die/
The biggest killer of human life worldwide is not the China virus but legalized murder known as abortion!
250,000. That’s the number of Americans who have died from the coronavirus despite the best efforts of President Donald Trump, frontline medical workers and Americans doing what they can to protect themselves and others.
It’s a heartbreaking number — no one ever wants to see someone die from a disease, virus or medical condition. And scientists, doctors, nurses and other people in the medical field have worked furiously to find a vaccine and develop treatments to help patients recover and recover more quickly.
But it’s also a number that deserves some perspective.
As people have sacrificed worldwide — losing businesses and jobs, closing schools and churches, distancing, wearing masks etc. — the abortion industry hasn’t taken a break anywhere around the world and especially not in the United States. Even while frontline medical workers were desperate for more PPEs, abortions clinics remained open and hogged those previous resources throughout the crisis, putting both mothers’ and unborn babies’ lives at risk while actual medical facilities closed to protect their patients.
As a result, abortion remains the leading cause of death in both the United States and worldwide.
While 250,000 Americans have died from the coronavirus and 1,358,413 have died worldwide, those tragic numbers pale in comparison to the number of babies killed in abortions. The number of unborn babies who died in the U.S. and internationally from abortions far surpasses both.
Based on Worldometer abortion statistics, there were an average of around 3.5 million abortions per month in the world so far in 2020. That means that approximately 37,709,161 unborn babies were aborted this year. At a clip of 125,000 abortions on babies every day, that means the same number of babies have been killed in abortions in just 11 days as the number of people worldwide who have died in total from the coronavirus. No death is better or worse than another and every human being has the exact same right to life, but the comparison is staggering.
In the United States, there are over an estimated 2,465 babies who die in abortions daily, according to estimates from the Alan Guttmacher Institute. That means, as of today, 796,438 babies have been killed in abortions — more than three times the number of Americans who have died from the coronavirus. But there is not the same nationwide attention on their deaths as their is COVID.
These abortions did not destroy “pregnancies” or blobs of tissue or clumps of cells. They destroyed unique, living human beings – unborn babies with their own separate DNA and almost certainly a beating heart. This is basic biology, and abortionists themselves admit that abortions kill human beings.
Whether from the coronavirus or abortion or another cause, every death marks the end of a unique, valuable human life that can never be replaced. And how much more tragic deaths are when they are preventable. People all across the world made sacrifices to save people from dying from COVID-19. If only more would do the same for unborn babies.’https://www.lifenews.com/2020/11/19/abortion-is-the-leading-cause-of-death-during-the-coronavirus-killing-37-million-worldwide/
Most people at least say they love babies and it used to be a political thing for politicians to kiss babies. Well, have times changed! Now, the Progressive Left want to kill the unborn and even make room for murder of the babe for a period of time after birth! Well, under Sleepy Joe and that other person’s watch ‘Americans can expect to be forced to send hundreds of millions of tax dollars to pro-abortion groups if Joe Biden is confirmed to be the winner of the White House.
Biden, a pro-abortion Democrat, promised to reverse President Donald Trump’s progress for life when he takes office, including ending the Mexico City Policy and restoring Title X funds to Planned Parenthood.
These two executive orders alone defunded Planned Parenthood and the British-based abortion chain Marie Stopes International of more than $200 million U.S. tax dollars.
But they are just a few of the targets of a pro-abortion Biden administration, and abortion advocacy groups already are pressuring him to do more.
Jacqueline Ayers, vice president of government relations and public policy for Planned Parenthood Action Fund, told The Hill that they hope Biden will restore funding to her abortion chain on his first day in office.
“We think many of these issues actually could be addressed day one, in an executive order that explicitly talks about the new administration’s commitment to sexual reproductive health care,” Ayers said.’https://www.lifenews.com/2020/11/13/joe-biden-promises-to-reverse-trumps-pro-life-executive-orders-force-americans-to-fund-abortion/
In South Australia a bill that prohibits even silent prayer outside an abortion clinic may be passed by November, 2020. ‘Silent prayer outside abortion clinics can be particularly harmful to women trying to access healthcare. The objects of the Health Care (Safe Access) Amendment Bill 2020 (SA) (‘the Bill’) would be completely undermined by an amendment that authorises silent prayer within a health access zone, by allowing anti-abortion activists to invade the privacy and threaten the wellbeing of patients seeking abortion care.’https://www.hrlc.org.au/news/2020/7/17/explainer-sas-health-access-zones-should-not-exempt-silent-prayer
Society is in trouble and a major problem in all this is the disintegration of the family. Sadly, many families are or have already disintegrated through unfaithfulness ending in divorce. However, children are not the only ones affected by this disintegration of the family but the nation is affected as well. Here are three songs sung by Gayle Edward Russ that should encourage us in building strong families and marriages. May they be as much of a blessing to you as they were to us.
It is true a woman’s body is her responsibility and therefore she should be making wise choices. Today, she has available to her so-called sex education and numerous contraceptives that one wonders why a woman with any common sense should be getting pregnant in today’s world. Nevertheless, all too often she does and then one hears the war-cry “My body, my choice”! Well, let’s consider:
‘There are a number of clear biological facts, and all sorts of legal precedents, that easily refute the claim that the embryo or fetus is simply part of the mother’s body. Consider the following:
- An individual’s body parts all share the same genetic code. If the unborn child were actually a part of the mother’s body, the unborn’s cells would have the same genetic code as the cells of the mother. This is not the case. Every cell of the unborn’s body is genetically distinct from every cell in the mother’s body. Though it’s possible for someone to have a transplanted organ that does not share the same genetic code as the rest their body, that transplanted organ does match the genetic code of the original donor. The same can not be said of an unborn child.
- Human embryos are not independently generated by the woman. According to former United States Surgeon General, C. Everett Koop,”we should not view the unborn baby as an extension of the woman’s body [because] it did not originate only from the woman. The baby would not exist without the man’s seed.”1
- In many cases, the blood type of the unborn child is different than the blood type of the mother. Since one body cannot function with two different blood types, this is clearly not the mother’s blood.
- In half of all pregnancies, the unborn child is a male, meaning that even the sex of the child is different from the mother.
- As Randy Alcorn states in his book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, “A Chinese zygote implanted in a Swedish woman will always be Chinese, not Swedish, because his identity is based on his genetic code, not on that of the body in which he resides.”2
- It is possible for a fetus to die while the mother lives, and it is possible for the mother to die while the fetus lives. This could not be true if the mother and child were simply one person.
- When the embryo implants in the lining of the uterus, it emits chemical substances which weaken the woman’s immune system within the uterus so that this tiny “foreign” body is not rejected by the woman’s body. Were this tiny embryo simply “part of the woman’s body,” there would be no need to locally disable the woman’s immunities.
- It is illegal to execute a pregnant woman on death row because the fetus living inside her is a distinct human being who cannot be executed for the crimes of the mother.3
- As of February 2013, at least 38 states have fetal homicide laws which protect the rights of unborn children independently of the mother (except in the case of abortion).4 These laws make it possible to charge someone who kills a pregnant woman with two counts of murder.
- Sir Albert Liley (the “Father of Fetology”) made this observation in a 1970 speech entitled, “The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?”
Physiologically, we must accept that the conceptus is, in a very large measure, in charge of the pregnancy…. Biologically, at no stage can we subscribe to the view that the fetus is a mere appendage of the mother.5
- The late Christopher Hitchens, a prominent public intellectual, atheist, and abortion advocate wrote the following in his book, God is Not Great:
As a materialist, I think it has been demonstrated that an embryo is a separate body and entity, and not merely (as some really did used to argue) a growth on or in the female body. There used to be feminists who would say that it was more like an appendix or even—this was seriously maintained—a tumor. That nonsense seems to have stopped… Embryology confirms morality. The words “unborn child,” even when used in a politicized manner, describe a material reality.6
No matter how you spin it, women don’t have four arms and four legs when they’re pregnant. Those extra appendages belong to the tiny human being(s) living inside of them. At no point in pregnancy is the developing embryo or fetus simply a part of the mother’s body.’ https://abort73.com/abortion/mothers_body/
- C. Everett Koop, M.D., and Francis A. Schaeffer, Whatever Happened to the Human Race? (Fleming H. Revell Company, 1979), 40.
- Randy Alcorn, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments (Multnomah Publishers, 2000), 57.
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights: Article 6.5
- “Fetal Homicide Laws,” National Conference of State Legislatures http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx February 2013.
- Sir William Albert Liley,“The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?” cited by Randy Alcorn, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, 58.
- Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything (Hachette Book Group. Kindle Edition, 2009), 378-379.