Only truth is canceled in today’s nutty, anti-science society. Example;
‘Senior Constable Chris Burson resigned from Victoria Police in April to run for the Victorian senate in the upcoming federal election.
Referring to Covid enforcement, the long-serving police officer and military veteran told Rebel News that he’s “been disappointed how things have gone the last two years”.
“This is not what I signed up for. That’s why I’ve left Victoria Police. You’re getting more and more cops leaving. For example, in my Gazette that just went out, you had 28 cops leaving and only 13 in. So you’ve had a loss of 15, and that’s just in one fortnight, and that’s happening every fortnight.”
Even though the former cop served in both Special Operations and Critical Response divisions, Burston says he was never willing to police lockdown protests.
“I was quite vocal about the fact that I wouldn’t have gone to a protest, so whether that meant they didn’t roster me or not, I don’t know. But I know plenty of police who went sick on those days because they didn’t believe in it.”
Chris Burson says he decided to run for the Victorian Senate with the Australian Values Party because he felt the federal government were missing in action through Covid.
“Every time I go somewhere, it’s because of a law written by some politician. If someone writes a law, they need to understand that at the end of that is some bloke who has to potentially risk his life to defend this paper you’ve just written”.
The Former Senior Constable lashed out at Assistant Police Commissioner Luke Cornelius for his violent rhetoric toward lockdown protesters.
“You can’t have a bloke come out, make a public statement, basically trying to start a fight with people and expect the people on the ground to roll over. If you poke the public, and then they turn up, he’s not there. He can say whatever he wants.”
The now Victorian Senate Candidate says the Australian Values Party will approach all legislation through the scope of the seven values new citizens commit to when becoming an Australian.
“All these people who come to this country and want to live here have to sign up to it, yet politicians don’t have to. So I find it bizarre that they made these seven core values, but they haven’t had to abide by it themselves.”‘ https://www.rebelnews.com/senior_constable_quits_victoria_police_to_fight_for_aussie_values?
‘A Liberal candidates’ Federal Election campaign posters and vehicle were vandalised overnight in what has been described as a “personal” and “nasty” attack.
Graphic and sexist language was scribbled across the advertising material belonging to Zoe McKenzie, who is contesting for the Victorian seat of Flinders.
One or more perpetrators used black spray paint and wrote offensive phrases such as “liar”, “grub”, “f**k you”, and “grubby c***” on corflutes in the electorate.
A swastika was also drawn across her forehead on at least one of the posters.
Ms McKenzie’s team shared a video of her trashed campaign vehicle to her official Facebook profile which showed sexist language written on all sides of the car.
Treasurer Josh Frydenberg said it was “utterly disgraceful and unacceptable”.
“The vandalism and language are shocking. We expect in our democracy to be able to debate the issues in fair and a balanced way,” he wrote in response to the clip.
A spokesman for Ms McKenzie said the signs have been targeted and defaced across the electorate since February.
“With our campaign car being defaced overnight with the most vile language, it is now clear that there is an orchestrated campaign which goes well beyond vandalism and now includes damage to property and threatening attacks,” they said in a statement.
“It is personal, nasty and does not reflect the Peninsula community we all know and love.
“Our party and independent opponents say they want to see more women in Parliament and when they get a strong female candidate, this happens.”
SkyNews.com.au was also provided with a photograph of another Victorian Liberal candidate whose poster was defaced.
Liberal contender for the seat of Dunkley and former Survivor Australia contestant, Sharn Coombes, had her eyes scribbled out and the swastika symbol drawn across her forehead.
Dr Dvir Abramovich, Chairman of the Anti-Defamation Commission, described the rise in the use of the symbol, once used by Nazis, as “troubling” and condemned the actions.
“This is a hate crime, pure and simply and the escalating virus of Neo-Nazi vandalism has that is spreading like wildfire has to stop,” he said in a statement.
“We deplore these ugly actions for what they are: a direct assault on our democracy and our share ideals.”
He added it was an “insult” to the memory of brave Australian soldiers who sacrificed their lives in World War II when it fought Nazis.
SkyNews.com.au has contacted Victoria Police for comment.’https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/liberal-candidate-zoe-mckenzies-federal-election-marketing-posters-and-campaign-car-defaced-in-flinders-electorate/news-story/9cabcff47645afb5311f37bb6f979518?net_sub_id=282058248&type=curated&position=1&overallPos=2
THIS WOULD BE A HATE CRIME IF PERPETRATED AGAINST A LEFTIST!
Here in Australia the all knowing political mafia have given Moderna the green light to make their vaccine in Melbourne. Don’t these political leaders read anything other than the polls? https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/another-moderna-booster-trial-another?r=pbjs4&s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web
Proverbs 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
Genesis 19:24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven
‘After finding out Astrid was “almost infertile”, the specialist laid out two options for the Gippsland-based couple.
“We could have done IUI treatment — which some people call ‘turkey basting’ — where they squirt the sperm in you,” Belinda says.
“But because of Astrid’s infertility issues we ended up doing IVF and I’m carrying her egg.”
The couple found out 12 days after the egg transplant they were pregnant.
Belinda and Astrid are part of a growing group of same-sex couples in Victoria having children using donor sperm.
According to VARTA’s 2021 report, single women are still the largest group using donor sperm (53 per cent), followed by women in same-sex relationships (34 per cent) — compared to people in heterosexual relationships (17 per cent).’https://www.abc.net.au/everyday/same-sex-couples-and-parenting/100939644
The Victorian government under Dan Andrews is nothing short of being an arm of the CCP. All Australians, in fact all freedom loving people need to view this video.
In the Land Down Under ‘Senator Pauline Hanson has been pushing for a Royal Commission into the government’s handling of Covid, and demand for one is starting to gain momentum. People always say that the preparation for Royal Commissions costs way too much money, with all the lawyers and whatnot, which is true, so… as an act of selfless public service, here’s a list of questions I’ve drawn up. For free. To save the lawyers the bother.
- Whose decision was it to scrap the previous pandemic plans put into place by Abbott and other earlier governments?
- Whose decision was it for the federal government not to join in the Clive Palmer legal challenge to the closing of state borders?
- Whose decision was it to set up the National Cabinet?
- Why was the National Cabinet given priority over the federal Cabinet?
- Under what legislation was the enforced closure of trade and businesses across the nation permitted?
- Does that legal authority need to be revisited or curtailed to prevent similar outcomes in the event of future pandemics or emergencies?
- What commercial or financial links, if any, exist between any of our health bureaucrats at a state or federal level and any pharmaceutical companies involved in the production of Covid vaccines?
- Are there any conflicts of interest between any of our politicians or health bureaucrats and the vaccine industries?
- Why were certain potential Covid treatments being trialled overseas using medications approved for other uses disallowed by our own health authorities?
- How many times has this ever occurred in the past? If the answer is ‘it has never happened before’, why did it happen this time?
- How much of the JobSeeker and Jobkeeper money was pocketed by big business?
- How much per head did Australian taxpayers spend on stimulus and other such emergency measures? How does this compare with other countries?
- Upon what evidence did our health bureaucrats base their decisions regarding lockdowns and curfews?
- At what point did our health authorities become aware that the vaccines do not necessarily prevent transmission? Did this discovery alter their advice?
- How accurate were the predictive models about deaths in Australia due to Covid?
- What is the federal government’s legal definition of mandatory vaccination? Of coercive vaccination? And of manipulative vaccination?
- How many Covid-registered deaths in Australia were “from” Covid and how many were “with” Covid? Precise numbers please.
These are just some of the questions I would like to see answered. No doubt you’ve got a few of your own you could add.’https://www.spectator.com.au/2022/01/my-questions-for-the-royal-commission-into-covid/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=UNFI%20%2020220131%20%20GK&utm_content=UNFI%20%2020220131%20%20GK+CID_a0717a015ab15c42ed9e5933da185fb6&utm_source=CampaignMonitor_Australia&utm_term=pointed%20questions%20for%20a%20hypothetical%20Royal%20Commission%20into%20Covid