The video that follows is on YouTube so not sure how long it will stay as it doesn’t fit the Left’s narrative!
- For years, Ukraine was recognized as one of the most, if not “the” most, corrupt nation in Europe. It held on to that reputation all the way up to the day Russia invaded it, at which point media worldwide suddenly started rewriting history
- A few days after firing several top officials, Zelensky also issued a blacklist of American “pro-Russian propagandists,” which includes Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky, former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-Hawaii, and independent journalist Glenn Greenwald
- After receiving billions of dollars from American taxpayers, Zelensky now wants to silence American politicians and journalists who question government’s use of funds and America’s continued involvement in the Ukraine conflict — a move that raises questions about Ukraine being a bastion of democracy and freedom
- U.S. aid to Ukraine may be a corrupt scheme to steal taxpayer funds, launder the money through Ukraine, and then funnel the money back into the hands of the transnational security elite
- Another angle that can help explain U.S. support of Ukraine’s authoritarian regime is that we have a number of biolabs in Ukraine, the purposes of which the U.S. government is keen to obscure. Russia claims it will release a comprehensive report before U.S. midterms detailing how top Democrats facilitated illegal biowarfare research in Ukraine, in collaboration with Big Pharma, which in turn funneled massive campaign contributions back to Democrats.’https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2022/08/06/ukraine-war-biowarfare-and-theft.aspx?ui=5a05e186fc85b30f55c28204f849862c04192d97b134e516f76782809875c086&sd=20211124&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20220806_HL2&mid=DM1221463&rid=1568565469
Are the Biden’s and Ukraine’s Zelensky partners in crime? Just asking!
‘While skimming billions of dollars from US taxpayers, Ukraine’s puppet “president” Zelensky has issued a threatening blacklist that specifically names US lawmakers and journalists as being “Russian propagandists” who should be rejected by media and society.
To the shock of many, among those names are US Senator Rand Paul, congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard and prize-winning journalist Glenn Greenwald.
Anyone who disagrees with Zelensky is now apparently going to be named a kind of “Putin puppet,” as if the installed leader of a European country is now allowed to dictate a kind of reputation score for US lawmakers and journalists.
This is the sort of tactic used in fascist, authoritarian states, smacking of Nazi Germany and the old Soviet Union under Stalin. And this is on top of Zelensky pursuing the following despicable tactics, all rooted in authoritarianism and tyranny:
- banning all opposition political parties in Ukraine
- outlawing all media except those outlets controlled by his regime
- outlawing books, films, music, artwork and theatrical productions that reference the russo-ethnic history of Ukraine (essentially banning true history)
As Glenn Greenwald detailed in this Twitter thread:
Before Russia’s invasion and since, Zelensky has abolished basic liberties: shuttered opposition media, outlawed parties, imprisoned dissidents.
As Ukraine demands money and arms from the West, they now want to export this repression to our countries with McCarthyite blacklists:
You can see the full Ukrainian blacklist, obtained by @unherd. Beyond the individuals listed above, officially maligned are @JeffDSachs, @RandPaul, former Brazil President @LulaOficial, Col. Douglas MacGregor, Caleb Maupin, Marine LePen and many others:
It takes extreme audacity for Zelansky and his henchmen to go around the world demanding other nations send massive amounts of weapons and money to him, then try to suppress dissent in our countries by smearing journalists and citizens who question.
Zelensky is a raging lunatic tyrant, drunk with power and a danger to the entire world
In effect, Zelensky has become a raging lunatic tyrant who demands tens of billions of dollars from the USA under the false label of “defending democracy” while he actually marches in lockstep with the tyrants of history like Hitler, Stalin and Mao.
Zelensky’s rightful place in the hierarchy of authoritarian history might be alongside Kim Jong-Un, Fidel Castro or Pol Pot. Yet somehow he is celebrated by the twisted, deceitful western media as a god-like hero who is tasked with saving western Europe from the ravages of Russia.
Yet Russia provides the only real hope for the people of Ukraine to escape their enslavement under Zelensky, a tyrant who spent nearly 8 years authorizing military strikes against the innocent people of the Donbass region, waging war against civilians while running secret police operations across the country, complete with assassinations of political opponents and secret disappearances of government critics.
This was all done with the full guidance of the CIA, of course, as has now been readily admitted by the Washington Post and other news outlets. Zelensky has been a puppet all along, which isn’t surprising, given his background as a gay comedian and TV actor who was easily blackmailed into compliance with dirt from his sketchy past. So now, when Russia explains they are working to “de-Nazify” Ukraine, it all makes sense. Zelensky also worked to support the Azov Nazi battalion which has terrorized Ukraine’s civilians for years and was only beaten back when Russia initiated its Special Military Operation to demilitarize the Ukraine regime that was murdering innocent civilians (including children).
For the sake of the people of Ukraine, we can only hope that somebody removes Zelensky from power soon, whether that be achieved by the USA, Russia or a Ukrainian military coup. The sooner Zelensky is removed, the sooner negotiations can begin with Russia for a peaceful resolution. And that means the needless deaths of Ukrainian men can finally come to a halt, far too late and long after Zelensky has sacrificed the lives of tens of thousands of innocent Ukrainians in order to try to protect his own lawless regime that panders to the west.’https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-07-27-tyrant-zelensky-echoes-nazi-fascists-issues-blacklist-of-us-lawmakers-and-journalists.html
I was following a link from RTnews’ Facebook and this is what I got from Facebook.
‘Russia state-controlled media
This link is from a publisher Facebook believes may be partially or wholly under the editorial control of the Russian government: https://www.rt.com/business/558205-sakhalin-project-russia-west/?fbclid=IwAR0TZ8mdVZG-G_Tw82z-fviqHZL1Dc44x_9AEc00Z0wLbkRPrbkV4OGfF0Y’https://www.facebook.com/flx/warn/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rt.com%2Fbusiness%2F558205-sakhalin-project-russia-west%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0TZ8mdVZG-G_Tw82z-fviqHZL1Dc44x_9AEc00Z0wLbkRPrbkV4OGfF0Y&h=AT3smSApKXTDvfVk7QQI1yfMAuZ4pv0pp78AmOK8ltqnfqN_AV6nYxCU3r5Nrz611NCP4W2RSEk6UmX9ROxzJaoOWH5upGJ21WPl3PK-lxiurTGQXK07Fydu5yhkrHF1z60QA24vHBrfNHRnw6yqQesHC0e5WjIL7bd9DiLq8U_NKVwOlx_TSPeNP-zv9UI9p30w0SlljnGQiDbPrjAEt4UOkb67iJkGeSn2G2aRxaSOg3QiMnOV9y5Uu6bs6X-5-0y7ibIjKBI7TDvmd02yY3m159wr
Facebook did allow one to either “go back” or to “follow the link” which I did.
‘President Vladimir Putin has signed a decree to transfer the rights of the giant Sakhalin-2 oil and liquefied natural gas project to a new Russian company. The move comes in response to actions from “unfriendly states” and could force out foreign stakeholders, including British and Japanese investors.’https://www.rt.com/business/558205-sakhalin-project-russia-west/
Dick Morris says ‘Kaliningrad is not worth a war. For once, Russia is right, and NATO is wrong!
The city is located on the Baltic Sea and is completely cut off from Russia, which owns it and it’s surrounded by Poland and Lithuania. Maps show it as an enclave hanging out on the Baltic, part of Russia but isolated from it geographically.
Conquered by the Red Army in 1945, its million people are Russian citizens governed from Moscow. The Potsdam Treaty of 1945 awarded it to Russia.
It is strategically important to Russia because it is the home of the Russian Baltic Sea fleet and the only warm water port on Russia’s ice locked coast.
But now Lithuania is messing with it, barring any products sanctioned by the EU from crossing Lithuanian territory to reach Kaliningrad and, through it, the sea lanes of the world. Lithuania is wrong and, this time, Russia is right.
The right of Russia to access Kaliningrad is a modern metaphor for the Allied ability to access Berlin during the Cold War even though the city was surrounded by communist East Germany. We almost had a world war to guarantee that access in 1947 when Russia tried to do what Lithuania is now doing — barring access through its territory. The U.S. heroically supplied Berlin, the capital of a nation we had just defeated two years before, by an airlift thwarting Moscow’s ambition.
All Moscow wants to do now is to move EU sanctioned products from one part of Russia to another, something it has every right to do.
The U.S. and NATO need to tell Lithuania to back off. We do not want to go to war to protect Lithuania, now a member of NATO. They just need to get real.’https://www.dickmorris.com/russia-is-right-about-kaliningrad-nato-needs-to-back-off/