‘Gates Honored Doctor: “We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States” Chair of Advisory Committee on Immunizations floats racially-based depopulation plan op Center for Disease Control official was caught on tape in 2016 saying that society should “get rid of of all the whites in the United States” to reduce the number of people who refuse vaccines. Dr. Carol Baker made the alarming remarks during the “Achieving Childhood Vaccine Success in the U.S.” panel discussion sponsored by the National Meningitis Association in New York City on May 9, 2016. “So I have the solution. Every study published in the last five years, when you look at vaccine refusers,” Baker told the panel. “I’m not talking about…hesitance, most of them we can talk into coming to terms. But refusers. We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States…Guess who wants to get vaccinated the most? Immigrants.” Notably, Baker was appointed Chair of the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization by Obama’s Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius in 2009. The Houston doctor was also honored with the Sabin Vaccine Institute’s 2019 Albert B. Sabin Gold Medal at a Washington D.C. ceremony sponsored “in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Pfizer.” Is it really that surprising a Bill Gates-connected CDC official openly suggested depopulating whites who don’t cooperate with their mandatory vaccine agenda?’
The Victorian government under Dan Andrews believes you do not know how to wear a face mask so they have dedicated a whole web page telling you the face mask rules. Note, even if you live in on a farm you must wear a mask! Click below and go to that web page and see for yourself how extensive this issue is for the Victorian Government. This is another way leftist Marxism is evading into your personal life.
‘Information about wearing face masks in Victoria.
What does this mean I can do?
- From 11 October all Victorians must wear a fitted face mask when they leave home, no matter where they live.
- All Victorians must wear a fitted face mask when they leave home, no matter where they live. As restrictions ease and movement increases, the effectiveness of a face mask is even more important.
- You must wear a fitted face mask that covers the nose and mouth. This means that face shields, bandanas, or scarves or loose snoods, loose Buffs® or loose neck gaiters on their own will no longer be considered a sufficient face covering.
- There are a number of lawful excuses for not wearing a face mask.
- A face mask with three layers is the option recommended by the Chief Health Officer, as it provides the best protection for you and others.’https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/face-masks-vic-covid-19#what-is-changing