The Victorian government under Dan Andrews believes you do not know how to wear a face mask so they have dedicated a whole web page telling you the face mask rules. Note, even if you live in on a farm you must wear a mask! Click below and go to that web page and see for yourself how extensive this issue is for the Victorian Government. This is another way leftist Marxism is evading into your personal life.
‘Information about wearing face masks in Victoria.
What does this mean I can do?
- From 11 October all Victorians must wear a fitted face mask when they leave home, no matter where they live.
- All Victorians must wear a fitted face mask when they leave home, no matter where they live. As restrictions ease and movement increases, the effectiveness of a face mask is even more important.
- You must wear a fitted face mask that covers the nose and mouth. This means that face shields, bandanas, or scarves or loose snoods, loose Buffs® or loose neck gaiters on their own will no longer be considered a sufficient face covering.
- There are a number of lawful excuses for not wearing a face mask.
- A face mask with three layers is the option recommended by the Chief Health Officer, as it provides the best protection for you and others.’https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/face-masks-vic-covid-19#what-is-changing