Posted in: America. Tagged: America, Bible, Christianity, Clinton, Conspiracy, Faith, Free, Free Men, Free Society, free speech, Freedom, George W. Bush, Life, Marxism, Marxism/Communism, Marxist, Marxist/Communist/Socialist, News, Obama, Political, Politics, President, religion, Rumble, Rumble Video, Science, truth, Truth/Lies, USA, war, War crimes, War on Terror, Wars, Washington D. C.. Leave a comment
- Nazir Afzal, a former chief crown prosecutor and one of the most prominent Muslim lawyers in Britain, warned that an “industry” of Islamist groups in the country is undermining the fight against terrorism. He singled out the Islamist-dominated Muslim Council of Britain and also condemned “self-appointed” community leaders whose sole agenda was to present Muslims “as victims and not as those who are potentially becoming radicals.”
- Col. Richard Kemp, former commander of British forces in Afghanistan, charged London Mayor Sadiq Khan with “appeasing jihadists” for authorizing the Al-Quds Day march.
- More than 40 foreign jihadists have used human rights laws to remain in Britain, according to an unpublished report delayed by the Home Office. https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10742/islam-multiculturalism-britain-june
- ‘British multiculturalists are feeding Islamic fundamentalism. Muslims do not need to become the majority in the UK; they just need gradually to Islamize the most important cities. The change is already taking place.
- British personalities keep opening the door to introducing Islamic sharia law. One of the leading British judges, Sir James Munby, said that Christianity no longer influences the courts and these must be multicultural, which means more Islamic. Rowan Williams, the former Archbishop of Canterbury, and Chief Justice Lord Phillips, also suggested that the English law should “incorporate” elements of sharia law.
- British universities are also advancing Islamic law. The academic guidelines, “External speakers in higher education institutions”, provide that “orthodox religious groups” may separate men and women during events. At the Queen Mary University of London, women have had to use a separate entrance and were forced to sit in a room without being able to ask questions or raise their hands, just as in Riyadh or Tehran.’ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/10124/london-mosques-churches
The Saudi king may be dead but his ruthlessness will continue to live through his son! Wake up Western World!