Posted in: America. Tagged: Bicycle Biden, Biden, Biden Administration, Biden's America, Biden/Harris, Bidn/Harris, Free, Free Indeed, Free Men, Free Press, Free Society, free speech, Free Thought, Freedom, Freedom of speech, Liar, liars, Life, Marxism, Marxism/Communism, Marxist, Marxist/Communist/Socialist, News, Political, Politics, truth, Truth/Lies. Leave a comment
All I know is that if there is fraud (cheating) like 2020, whoever runs on the Democrat ticket will win!
Fraudulent ‘President Biden is widely expected to launch his reelection campaign at the start of the next year. While currently, Biden has said that he will take the holidays to consider whether he wants to run for a second term in office, there are many who would not like to see him running again. One Democratic strategist reportedly said that while he “love(s) the guy” he has doubts about whether or not Biden should run again.
Despite his age and low approval ratings, however, Biden, the White House and many in the Democratic Party have maintained that the President is completely certain that he will run for office again. These are some of the reasons that support the theory that Biden would run again.
1. No other Democratic potential candidates
Normally, when the President currently in office is not running for the next presidential election there is chatter as to who could potentially be a candidate. Usually, there are also candidates who start making visits to primary states and testing what the grounds think about them launching a campaign, however, currently there haven’t been any moves about other prospective Democratic candidates.
2. First lady Jill Biden has pointed towards Biden running again
In a conversation with French President Emmanuel Macron earlier this month, the first lady reportedly said that they are ready for her husband’s reelection campaign. This could be seen as a direct admission of the plans that Biden has for the upcoming presidential election. Many consider Jill Biden to be the first person that people should look at when considering what Biden’s next move will be, which strongly signals that he will be seeking reelection.’https://www.conservativefreepress.com/2022/12/31/proof-biden-running-again-in-2024/?utm_placement=CFPnewsletter
- The Biden administration just cleared a Chinese company to own 370 acres of land within 12 miles of Grand Forks Air Force Base in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- As a result, China will be able to use a proposed $700 million corn milling plant on the site to spy on military communications and even disrupt them. In Beijing, they must be shaking their heads in disbelief….
- [T]he failure to include all military installations in the implementing regulations was a clear case of regulatory malpractice.
- As a result of these enormous mistakes, Fufeng USA, a subsidiary of a Shandong province-based agribusiness giant, is, at least for the moment, free to build its wet corn milling and biofermentation plant in Grand Forks.
- “The worst-case scenario involves active sabotage of operations at the Grand Forks facility. Should the U.S. and China end up in a shooting war over, say, Taiwan, Fufeng’s property near the Air Force base could be used to send malicious signals to jam passing satellites or disrupt the operation of drones. We have made ourselves vulnerable on our own territory.” — Brandon Weichert, author of Winning Space: How America Remains a Superpower, to Gatestone; December 2022.
- President Joe Biden can use his authority under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act of 1977 to block the sale of the Grand Forks land and the building of the milling facility.
- “[T]he most serious problem: The [CIFIUS] Committee is chaired by Treasury, which never saw a foreign investment it did not approve. “This means, as a practical matter, that an agency that basically doesn’t give a damn about national security is entrusted with running a process that supposedly evaluates and protects national security.” — Frank Gaffney, Vice Chair of the Committee on the Present Danger; to Gatestone, December 2022,
- The CFIUS mandate must be broadened “to include any foreign investment that threatens our national security interests or, for that matter, other vital interests, in the face of unrestricted and especially economic warfare.” — Frank Gaffney to Gatestone; December 2022
- China’s regime, which has declared a “people’s war” on the U.S., uses investments to undermine America. In wartime — the Communist Party believes it is currently in such a struggle with America — Washington needs to prohibit all investments from China, especially ones near critical Air Force installations in North Dakota.https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/19260/china-sabotage-north-dakota
This is something I as an older person never had to face when a teen in high school. Today is different. To read this article go to https://theiowastandard.com/mom-asks-about-her-daughters-right-to-feel-safe-in-bettendorf-school-bathrooms-when-considering-transgender-policy/
‘Pennsylvania Democrat John Fetterman has vowed to “fight for abortion” on demand if voters elect him to the U.S. Senate in November.
The lieutenant governor of Pennsylvania, he is running for an open U.S. Senate seat against Dr. Mehmet Oz, a pro-life Republican. Although Fetterman has a radical pro-abortion stance and serious questions are being raised about his ability to serve after a severe stroke this spring, most polls show him ahead.‘https://www.lifenews.com/2022/09/28/john-fetterman-im-going-to-fight-for-killing-babies-in-abortions/
ennsIs America so far gone that so many want to murder more babies? Has the education system gone so Darwinian that there is no longer any conscience and love for human life?
Psalm 7:9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.