‘On February 15, the FDA’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) is scheduled to meet to deliberate granting Emergency Use Authorization to Pfizer’s BioNTech SARS-CoV-2 vaccine for babies aged six-months and children up to five years old despite the lack of safety and efficacy to support its use.
If the committee grants the EUA to Pfizer for this age group, nearly 20 million American infants and preschool-aged children could be at risk of vaccine injury based on the indicators we’re seeing in the published medical literature.
There is no COVID emergency for children under five years old. Children have a 99.995% recovery rate, and a body of medical literature indicates that almost zero healthy children under five years old have died from COVID.
- A large study conducted in Germany showed zero deaths for children under 5 and a case fatality rate of three out of a million in children without comorbidities.
- A Johns Hopkins study monitoring 48,000 children diagnosed with COVID showed a zero mortality rate in children under 18 without comorbidities.
- A study in Nature demonstrated that children under 18 with no comorbidities have virtually no risk of death.
- Data from England and Wales, published by the UK Office of National Statistics on January 17, 2022, revealed that throughout 2020 and 2021, only one (1) child under the age of 5, without comorbidities, had died from COVID in the two countries, whose total population is 60 million.
- Another study in Nature from April suggests children’s bodies clear the virus more easily than adults.
- This study published in December in Nature demonstrated how children efficiently mount effective, robust, and sustained immune response.
Not only is this injection medically unnecessary for this younger age group, but there are clear signals coming from U.S. government sources that the risk to human health is real, and that adverse events to this vaccine are not rare.
- The risks demonstrably outweigh the benefits of COVID vaccination in young children. A study out of Hong Kong showed one out of every 2,700 12 to 17-year-old boys being diagnosed with myocarditis following the 2nd dose of Comirnaty vaccine, or 37 per 100,000 vaccinated. A study from Kaiser found the same rate of myocarditis in 12 to 17-year-old American boys, 1/2700.
- While the CDC says that myocarditis is a mild disease, cardiologists know otherwise. CDC’s own preliminary data, reported at the February 4 ACIP meeting, revealed that nearly half of the young people diagnosed with myocarditis still had symptoms 3 months later, and 39% had their activity restricted by their physician. We know this serious adverse event frequently occurs in teenagers. But no one knows how often it occurs in younger children. This is of major concern for babies and younger children.’https://childrenshealthdefense.org/child-health-topics/health-freedom/protect-the-kids-demand-the-fda-vote-no-on-eua-for-6-month-olds-up-to-5-years/