- Pfizer is expecting record-high revenue in 2022, courtesy of COVID-19.
- It’s predicting $32 billion in profits from its COVID-19 shots and another $22 billion from Paxlovid, for a total of $54 billion.
- Overall, Pfizer forecasted 2022 sales of $98 billion to $102 billion.
- First, Pfizer profits from the shots; next, when they don’t work to prevent infection, the company makes more money by selling pills to treat the infection.
- Many people experience a rebound of COVID-19 after taking Paxlovid, which means multiple courses of the drug are often necessary; this is bad news for the public but great news for Pfizer and its shareholders.’https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/pfizer-covid-vaccine-treatment-sales-record-high-revenue-cola/?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=930e859c-2a02-43f4-82aa-7a7c3fb8ab16