The following is also from the previous article by the same author.
Dr Mike Yeadon: experienced life sciences R&D professional
- There is no reason for me to be saying the things I do, other than that I believe them to be true.
- I am the most highly- and broadly-qualified scientist (32y in commercial R&D)speaking out about this alleged fraud.
- I have no financial or other conflicts of interest, unlike most of those who I assert are deceiving the public, everywhere.
- I hugely enjoyed my years with Pfizer. They were a good employer and I left on excellent terms as they shuttered their UK R&D base.
- Evidence of this is that I formed a business partnership with Pfizer the year after I left (2012) and we worked together on an ultimately successful venture, which concluded profitably for all in 2017.
- I have never campaigned for or against anything in my life, and I have never made public comment on anything outside the narrow confines of my professional roles, prior to covid19.
-Chief Scientific Advisor to America’s Frontline Doctors & to the Truth For Health Foundation.
-former founder and CEO of Ziarco, a biotech acquired by Novartis (2017).
-former VP and worldwide head of allergy & respiratory research at Pfizer, UK (1995-2011)
-independent consultant to over 30 biotech companies, mostly US (2011-2021).
-double first class honours degree in biochemistry & toxicology
-PhD in respiratory pharmacology’https://www.reignitedemocracyaustralia.com.au/how-much-was-true/