Our New South Wales state government has locked us down and pushed being vaccinated for months until one could literally SCREAM! These elected public servants are doing all this to keep us safe and healthy! Yet, in a a few weeks these same officials will be listening to a bill that seeks to take the life of the very citizens they have proclaimed they care so much about! The MP that is promoting this voluntary murder of oneself is Alex Greenwich who of course is also a climate change believer and LGBTQI promoter https://www.alexgreenwich.com/. Mr. Greenwich undoubtedly doesn’t believe a person will live eternally after death or that their Creator inhabits eternity; Isaiah 57:15 For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.
One does have to feel sorry for these who believe they are doing “good” in sending people out into eternity without realizing they and those they sent to their early death will someday ‘stand before God’ and ‘cast into the lake of fire‘ which ‘is the second death.’
Nevertheless, for now ‘Independent MP Alex Greenwich’s assisted suicide bill will be tabled in Parliament on 12 October 2021. It includes the following:
- Assisted suicide can be suggested by medical practitioners.
- Approval for assisted suicide can be as short as 5 business days.
- Communication for the first and final request for assisted suicide can be done via telehealth. This is a breach of the Federal Criminal code which states that it is an offence to use any form of electronic communication to publish, counsel or incite committing or attempting to commit suicide.
- Faith-based hospitals and nursing homes must allow all stages of the assisted suicide process on their premises for permanent residents.
- Faith-based hospitals must allow VAD navigators into hospitals to provide information to persons relating to voluntary assisted dying.
- Psychologist referral is not required if a person is suffering from mental illness. The referral is only mandatory to assess a person’s capacity, pressure or duress.
Ultimately, the bill has detailed instructions to educate a generation of medical practitioners on how to take life instead preserving it. You can read the draft bill here.’ https://www.acl.org.au/cm_nsw_euthanasia?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CM%202109%20NSW%20Euthanasia%20REMINDER&utm_content=CM%202109%20NSW%20Euthanasia%20REMINDER+CID_9f6107c08b98ee169a1f17094f9ae207&utm_source=CreateSend&utm_term=Please%20email%20your%20Upper%20House%20MLCs%20and%20your%20Lower%20House%20MP%20now%20to%20urge%20them%20to%20vote%20against%20the%20bill