The following is from a much longer article so I have just given a portion. However, the entire article is worth a read.
‘The science applied during the pandemic is so appalling that we cannot determine reliably how deadly the virus is. This has resulted in academic estimates which have grossly inflated the risk of dying which is not supported by the numbers.
As a matter of opinion not even the deaths encountered in countries such as the USA justify the destruction of lives. There will be those saying, had we not had such drastic actions we would have had far more deaths. That needs to be proven.
Unfortunately, most countries were not like Sweden who initially did not resort to drastic containment actions, but there are sufficient other examples that show that without draconian lockdowns we would not have had the deaths alleged we would have. South Korea is one example. Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming in the USA did not issue orders during March and April as did other US states and their excess deaths were no different than those of states that did.
There is a very strong possibility that we have killed people many if not most people through mismanagement of fear and panic and liberal use of ventilators.
No statement of fact is made but we must now be mature enough to face up to the possibility that we made terrible mistakes. We cannot go on living the way we are on the basis of data that has no credibility. The mess needs to be investigated using real world experts from outside a pure academic background.
The mistakes we made are –
- We relied on academic advice and did not listen to proven real-world experts
- We did not factor in the human factor that can cause death.
- We were obsessed with the singular objective of saving lives. Living was ignored. What animal would choose captivity over freedom to extend its life expectancy.
- We let fear stop rational thinking.
- We believed everything we saw and read. We did not even consider that many photos were staged to dramatize.
- We used propaganda to brainwash people which is moraly wrong. These people trust the authorities but were mislead with false information.
- We used a shot gun approach without a targeted approach to various risk groups.
- We used old strategies relying on quarantine.
- We did not use out-of-the box thinking.
- We censored real experts.
- We assumed that mainstream thinking had the solution. Throughout history it is the minority that changed the world, not the majority.’https://www.covidmedicalnetwork.com/coronavirus-facts/statistical-and-data-evidence/how-deadly-is-covid19.aspx