Not surprisingly the first news I heard this morning was how Israel had killed so many but nothing said about how ‘Israelis are calling it “war’ as the country is under massive attack. Rockets continue to fall with over 700 explosions in one day and 3 Israelis killed. Sirens blare but provide only seconds for Israeli families to run for cover. There is no end in sight.
Violent Arab rioters torched portions of the Israeli city of Lod and roam the streets with Molotov cocktails looking to break into Jewish homes. “It’s another Kristallnacht,” say the residents. “Nothing short of war.” Prime Minister Netanyahu has just declared a state of emergency!
Men, women and young children are living in terror and fear. 2 Israeli women were killed by direct hits on their home in Ashkelon, with a third in critical condition. Hamas said it fired 137 rockets within 5 minutes, apparently to overwhelm Israel’s Iron Dome defense. A school house was hit. Over 100 rockets were fired into Tel Aviv. Hundreds of Israelis have been injured.
Last night, during Jerusalem Day celebrations, rockets were fired at Israel’s capital. Arab violence in Jerusalem is out of control. Air-raid sirens are blaring throughout Israel. Rockets are causing chaos, destruction and injuries. Israeli lives are in danger.
As always, Israel is being blamed for the Arab violence. Anti-Israel media bias, BDS and online incitement continues to grow, as Israel’s enemies relentlessly pursue the destruction of the Jewish State.
It is only with your help that United with Israel, the world’s largest pro-Israel movement, fights Israel’s battle by defending the truth to over 170 countries around the world and by providing critical aid at times like this.
Israel’s enemies spend billions to destroy the one and only Jewish State.’ https://unitedwithisrael.org/?utm_source=newsletters_unitedwithisrael_org&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Emergency%21+Rockets+Exploding+in+Tel+Aviv%2C+Violent+Arab+Mobs+Roam+like+%27Kristallnacht%27%2C+This+is+War%21&utm_campaign=20210511_m163187551_%5B5%2F11%2F21%5D++Emergency%21+Rockets+Exploding+in+Tel+Aviv%2C+Violent+Arab+Mobs+Roam+like+%27Kristallnacht%27%2C+This+is+War%21&utm_term=logo_jpg
The following is just one example of the bias toward Israel.
- Hamas rockets target Tel Aviv after Israeli raid flattens Gaza tower12 May 2021 … Hamas rockets fired into central Israel killed an Israeli woman and destroyed a bus and several cars
- UN Middle East envoy warns Israel, Hamas heading to ‘full-scale war’12 May 2021 … Spiralling violence between Israel and Hamas Islamists who control Gaza is “escalating towards a full-scale war,” the UN envoy for Middle East Peace said Tuesday.
- UN Security Council to meet Wednesday over Middle East unrest: diplomats12 May 2021 … The UN Security Council will hold an urgent meeting on Wednesday over the deadly unrest playing out between Israel and the Palestinians, its second such session in three days, diplomatic sources said Tuesday.
- Hamas chief says group ‘ready’ if Israel seeks escalation12 May 2021 … The head of Hamas said the Islamists were “ready” if Israel escalates violence that has seen Palestinian militants fire hundreds of rockets into the Jewish state, which has responded with air strikes.
- Israel strikes on Gaza ‘just the beginning’: Gantz12 May 2021 … Israeli Defence Minister Benny Gantz said Tuesday that Israeli strikes so far on Palestinian targets in Gaza were “just the beginning,” after Hamas Islamists launched a barrage of rockets towards Tel Aviv.
- African Union head condemns Israeli ‘bombardments’ in Gaza12 May 2021 … The chairman of the African Union commission on Tuesday condemned Israeli “bombardments” in the Gaza Strip as well as “violent attacks” by Israeli security forces at the Al-Aqsa mosque compound in Jerusalem.
- Hamas rocket fire kills Israeli woman near Tel Aviv12 May 2021 … An Israeli woman was killed by rocket fire near Tel Aviv on Tuesday after Gaza’s Islamist rulers Hamas launched a barrage of projectiles towards Israel’s economic hub, police said.
- Israel’s Ben Gurion airport halts flights over Gaza rockets: authority12 May 2021 … Israel’s Ben Gurion international airport suspended air traffic on Tuesday following a massive barrage of rockets launched towards nearby Tel Aviv by Hamas Islamists in Gaza, the civil aviation authority said.
- US calls on Israel, Palestinians to end civilian deaths12 May 2021 … The United States on Tuesday urged both Israel and the Palestinians to avoid “deeply lamentable” civilian deaths after air strikes by the Jewish state in response to rocket fire in Gaza.
- Hamas says launched 130 rockets towards Tel Aviv12 May 2021 … Hamas Islamists said they had launched 130 rockets towards the Israeli city of Tel Aviv on Tuesday in retaliation for an air strike that levelled a 12-storey building in Gaza.‘ https://www.news.com.au/search?q=israel