The following is from a PJ Media email I recently received and it states there are at least ‘…seven things you’re not allowed to say on Facebook:
- Saying or suggesting that COVID-19 is a man-made virus or claiming that it was bioengineered. You’re allowed to say that it was studied in a lab or may have been leaked from a lab, but you can’t say it was man-made or that it is a “bioweapon.”
- You can’t say that vaccines or their ingredients are “toxic” or “poisonous.” You can’t even say that they may be “harmful” or “dangerous.”
- Claiming that “natural immunity” from having been infected with COVID-19 is safer than vaccine-acquired immunity is verboten. Saying that gaining immunity via a mild case of COVID-19 may be safer than taking the vaccine could get you booted from Facebook. Facebook wants you vaccinated, and that’s FINAL.
- You can’t say anything about a private individual having COVID-19 unless “that person has self-declared or information about their health status is publicly available.” That would, it seems, preclude you from asking your Facebook friends to pray for a parent or child who has the virus unless they’ve publicly announced it themselves.
- Also, don’t even think about posting anything that may “downplay the severity of COVID-19.” Says Facebook: “Acknowledging the existence and understanding the severity of COVID-19 is foundational to keeping people safe and aware of the dangers of this public health emergency.”
- “Discouraging good health practices” is also a no-no. Those practices include: wearing a face mask, social distancing, getting tested for COVID-19, and getting vaccinated against COVID-19. There’s no room for deviation on COVID panic-porn.
- Making “false claims” about the “safety, efficacy, ingredients, development, existence, or conspiracies related to the vaccine or vaccination program” is also forbidden. If you question the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines, you could find yourself in hot water with Zuckerberg and co.
You’re allowed to share your personal experiences about COVID-19 “in service of [Facebook’s] value of giving people voice”—unless, that is, you “promote or advocate harmful action around that claim.” So long as you stick to the narrative, you should be just fine.
Facebook and other totalitarians are trying to shut down any debate about the Chinese virus, continuing to insist that there is one Narrative and ONLY one Narrative. If you deviate from it, you’ll be booted from the platform. The list of topics you cannot discuss on Facebook continues to grow and, eventually, all conservative views and thoughts may be censored there.’
Eventually all of us who are conservatives will be forced off Facebook.