Recently in France a teacher was beheaded by a follower of Islam for simply showing caricatures of Mohammad. Do those authorities within French Islam condemn such an act of murder? No, it was ‘condoned by imams who had called [the beheaded teacher] Paty “delinquent”.’
- “This is not an act of ‘separatism’, it is a declaration of war that must be dealt with accordingly”. — Pascal Bruckner, French author.
- France’s elites… fail to understand the ideological war that the enemies of open societies have declared on them. You can see it from the targets of the attacks by extremists: Jews, a priest, cartoonists, tourists, ordinary people, policemen, now a teacher.
- An entire community of immigrants, who enjoyed all the freedoms we had granted them, ambushed him…. It is a racism condoned by imams who had called [the beheaded teacher] Paty “delinquent”.
- “[T]here is the continuity of our submission. I am convinced that if we had known how to say no, we would not be here. They all bowed their heads out of fear of appearing racist or out of patronage.” — Élisabeth Badinter, author, Le Point, October 16, 2020.
- If the French authorities do not take the many warnings to heart, even after a school teacher was beheaded in broad daylight by a terrorist shouting “Allahu Akbar”, it means that the fight is over and they might as well raise a white flag over the Eiffel Tower.’https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16659/western-lives-matter