Many, many tax paying business’ in Australia have been put into either hibernation or completely out of business during this China virus so-called pandemic. In spite of that the New South Wales government is continuing their massive expenditure on useless renewable energy.
The government takes the tax dollars so it can create programs that DO NOT work so they can then give the tax payer relief with the tax payer’s own money! Don’t believe me? Here, ‘The NSW Government is providing energy bill relief for households and businesses through programs to promote energy efficiency.
We are helping improve energy efficiency through:
- $49.9 million for energy saving upgrades for social housing clients and discounts to replace inefficient fridges and TVs for concession card holders
- $29.9 million for discounts on high efficiency fixed appliances
- $22.5 million for discounts for small businesses to upgrade to energy saving equipment
- $7.8 million for training for small businesses to save energy and money
- $24.5 million for more efficient homes for low income tenants
- $35 million for energy savings for energy intensive manufacturers
- $12.5 million for more efficient street lighting
- $10.2 million to support new energy efficiency standards for appliances, buildings and infrastructure.
Programs and support can be accessed at the Energy saver website.
Delivering reliable, clean and affordable energy
The NSW Government is providing funding for programs that will help households, businesses and communities benefit from clean energy as NSW transitions to a modern and secure energy system.
We are helping to promote reliable, clean and affordable energy supply through:
- $50 million for smart energy for homes and businesses
- $20 million for smart energy storage for key government buildings
- $55 million for an emerging generation fund
- $30 million for regional community energy projects
- $15 million for rooftop solar systems for eligible low-income households
- $56.6 million to support national energy regulation
- $8.2 million for a demand response trial in partnership with the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA).’https://energysaver.nsw.gov.au/households/fine-tune-your-home/free-ways-save-energy-and-money
Where’s ALL this money coming from for the New South Wales government to help improve our energy efficiency? Not out of the air! This is government gone WILD! Ronald Reagan was so correct when he said ‘government is not the solution to our problems; government is the problem’!